[Zope-Annce] Speakers wanted for Zope BBQ - Europe

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:35:33 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

We are looking for paper submissions by people in the Zope
Community to give talks at this years Zope BBQ. The Zope BBQ is:

- a *Zope only* event
- 2 days long
- in Berlin, Germany
- April 11th and 12th

Confirmed to give presentations on topics such as Zope 3,
Components, are Jim Fulton and Michel Pelletier and others.

Attendance to Zope BBQ Europe is free for speakers and we will have
a small contingent of free hotel rooms available for speakers who might
need a little bit of financial assistance.

If your interested please submit your proposal ASAP (cutoff is
the 28th of February) -- since we only have a few more speaking
slots available.

Please read through the submission guidelines via this URL:

http://www.beehive.de/zope/Events/ZopeBBQ2002.html

Regards,

Mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299