[Zope-Annce] DISCUSS: Open house and Zope3 sprint after IPC10

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:40:28 -0500

Howdy.  We're planning a small open house here in Fredericksburg the day
after the Python conference, on Friday Feb 8.  We're also considering a
Zope3 extreme programming "sprint" around the same time (Thu/Fri,
Fri/Sat, or Thu/Fri/Sat).

A number of you have already indicated interest in both of these events.
   We'd love to see as many of you as we could, and also to schedule a
Zope3 development activity while so many of you will be around.  If you
are interested, please email me.  Later this week I'll put out something
more formal.

--Paul