[Zope-Annce] ANN: Zope Conference at SolutionsLinux, Paris, Feb 2003

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:13:19 +0100

--Apple-Mail-6-131657847

Howdy all.  I'd like to broadly announce the Zope conference at=20
SolutionsLinux 2003:

   When: Feb 5-6, 2003
   Where: Paris
   How much: 250 euros pre-registered, 150 for students

The theme for this event is "Launching 10x".  The program committee=20
(Kamon Ayeva, Heimo Laukkanen, Maik R=F6der, Paul Everitt) is planning=20=

some new ideas to make this a memorable, useful, and fun addition to=20
the tradition of Zope conferences:

   o A SolutionsLinux pavilion for Zope companies and organizations (Feb=20=

4-5-6)

   o A conference track with presentations from customers and users, as=20=

well as developers

   o A mini-sprint focused on the Zope 3 UI (Feb 3-4)

The pavilion rate has been kept very low as a way to broaden=20
participation.  Companies can have a stand for 3 days at a rate of=20
1,200 euros.  Organizations and associations can participate for free. =20=

However, space is limited.   If you are interested in participating,=20
please contact Maik at the email address below.

In the coming weeks we will provide more information and take=20
submissions for presentations, as well as applications for the=20
pavilion.  For additional information, please contact the program=20
committee.  Thanks!

Contacts

   Maik R=F6der (maikroeder@hotmail.com)
   Kamon Ayeva (kayeva@hotmail.com)
   Heimo Laukkanen (huima@fountainpark.org)
   Paul Everitt (paul@eurozope.org)

--Apple-Mail-6-131657847

Howdy all.  I'd like to broadly announce the Zope conference at
SolutionsLinux 2003:

  When: Feb 5-6, 2003

  Where: Paris

  How much: 250 euros pre-registered, 150 for students

The theme for this event is "Launching 10x".  The program committee
Maik R=F6der, Paul Everitt) is planning some new ideas to make this a
memorable, useful, and fun addition to the tradition of Zope
conferences:

  o A SolutionsLinux pavilion for Zope companies and organizations
(Feb 4-5-6)

  o A conference track with presentations from customers and users, as
well as developers

  o A mini-sprint focused on the Zope 3 UI (Feb 3-4)

The pavilion rate has been kept very low as a way to broaden
participation.  Companies can have a stand for 3 days at a rate of
1,200 euros.  Organizations and associations can participate for free.=20=

However, space is limited.   If you are interested in participating,
please contact Maik at the email address below.

In the coming weeks we will provide more information and take
submissions for presentations, as well as applications for the
pavilion.  For additional information, please contact the program
committee.  Thanks!

Contacts

  Maik R=F6der
=