[Zope-Annce] ZopeMag Issue 4 - two free articles!

ZopeMag mark@zopemag.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:02:09 +0000

Hello everyone,

In case you haven't noticed the fourth Issue of ZopeMag is out!

Check out:  http://www.zopemag.com

We have just put up our second free article for this quarter --
"Working with My Media Manager."

"A streaming media system delivers streaming media files to their
clients in realtime, corresponding to the implicit timing of the
streaming media file. My Media Manager is a free set of online
management and publishing tools which enables you to manage streaming
media content on one or several media servers, through your standard
Web browser. "

(My Media Manager uses Zope and CMF)

All other content is available exclusively to our subscribers.

Btw, if your interested in getting paid for writing about Zope please
check out or "Write for ZopeMag!"
webpage:

http://www.zopemag.com/writefor.html

Lots more to come!

Regards,

The ZopeMag staff

ZopeMag - the only (online) Magazine devoted to Zope

--
ZopeMag - the only magazine devoted to Zope!