[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.25 released

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Dec 1 19:17:30 EST 2003

Zwiki 0.25 is available at http://zwiki.org and
http://zope.org/Members/Simon/Zwiki .

See http://zwiki.org/ReleaseNotes for the details. Summary:
Fully-functional non-DTML wikis are now supported and default;
refactored default skin with macros, CSS and SkinnedFolder support; more
zwiki features available in CMF/Plone; quicker comments, improved
search, easy tracker setup, much code refactoring, etc.

Lots of cleanup and changes this month, including some very positive
skin, DTML and hierarchy progress. We've run into a wall with catalog
conflict errors but that should be solvable. Dare I say it, the docs
situation is showing signs of improvement too. Jump in and help if you can.

Happy holidays and merry christmas! 3:-)