[Zope-Annce] My Media Manager 1.2 final released !

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:27:56 +0200

Now the final 1.2 release of My Media Manager is here !!!

There haven't been made many changes from the release candidate, but some
minor bux fixes (mainly to the GUI) has been fixed.

Once again we have putted a lot of effort into making the Edit Suite easier to
use. So now you even have the possibility to change status of your Media
Clips from the Edit Suite!

ZopeMag recently brought an article of My Media Manager which describes the
basics of streaming media and My Media Manager. Read it at:
http://www.zopemag.com/Issue004/Section_Articles/article_MyMediaManager.html

You can find the final release at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/gittew/MyMediaManager

My Media Manager is a free set of online management- and publishing-tools,
which enables you to administer streaming media content on one or several
media servers, through your standard webbrowser.
My Media Manager is developed by MM Manager.org (http://www.mmmanager.org)

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

It's hard to talk this fast and breathe.

    -- Jim Fulton, 07 Aug 2001