[Zope-Annce] Releasing RevisionManager 1.1 and ZopeTree 1.1

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp@weitershausen.de
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:30:23 +0100

Hello everybody,

I am releasing the long-awaited RevisionManager 1.1 final. This new
version adds a great deal to the usability of the product and I
recommend to everybody who is using 1.0.X to upgrade.

The changes since the release candidate include:

* Upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1 is completely painless now. Instances of
   RevisionManager do not have to be deleted and created again.

* Various bugfixes have been applied to make it run under Zope 2.4
   again.

* Changes made to objects that result to the status 'Locally Modified'
   can now be reverted.

* When a user expands a folder node in a ZMI tree, the browser will
   automatically scroll the page down to the expanded folder node.

You may download RevisionManager at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/philikon/RevisionManager

Simultaneously I am releasing a bugfix release of ZopeTree.

ZopeTree is a light-weight and easy-to-use tree implementation and was
originally part of RevisionManager. It has now been factored out as a
separate product.

The most important bugfix in this release makes it run under Zope 2.4.

You may download ZopeTree at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/philikon/ZopeTree

Cheers,

Phil