[Zope-Annce] Upcoming Zope 3 sprints in Fredericksburg

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 07:12:31 -0400

We are going to be hosting two Zope 3 sprints:

   http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/SprintSchedule

at the Zope offices in Fredericksburg, Virginia, May 31-June 2.
and June 21-23.  These are three-day sprints running Saturday-Monday
to make it easier for people with "day jobs" to participate.  We might
be able to arrange some lodging in folk's homes.  I can accomidate
two or three people at my place.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know.  The first
sprint is only a couple of weeks away. If you are interested in that one,
let me know as soon as you can.

Jim

CTO                  (703) 361-1714            http://www.python.org