[Zope-Annce] Re: CPS 3.0beta2 released

fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Mon Nov 3 14:20:31 EST 2003

fermigier wrote:
> Nuxeo CPS is an extensive collaborative Web content management system
> (CMS) implemented on top of Zope and the CMF. Nuxeo CPS enables
> organizations to easily, quickly and efficiently implement collaborative
> intranet, extranet or internet applications.
>
> CPS3 is the next generation of CPS, and builds on the strengths of CSP2.

Oops: it seems that I have forgotten to provide a URL for the product
itself:

http://zope.org/Members/nuxeo/Products/CPS3/CPS-3.0beta2

I've also forgotten to mention that CPS is free / open source software
licensed under the GPL.

Enjoy,

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps