[Zope-Annce] mail is working again

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Sep 4 19:58:51 EDT 2003

I believe that the mail system for python.org and zope.org is now
working again.  We had several problems related to our Exim
installation, running out of disk space, and our spam/virus defenses.

Please note that it is possible that some legitimate messages got lost.
It may take a while for all the Exim and Mailman queues to get cleared
out, so please do not resend your message right away.  But if your post
does not reach the intended mailing list or python.org recipient within
a few days, you may need to resend it.

Huge thanks to Jeremy Hylton, Andrew Kuchling, and Skip Montanaro for
helping me get the system up and running again.

-Barry