[Zope-Annce] PyCon price schedule correction

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Jan 22 10:02:09 EST 2004

In my previous announcement, I wrote:

> This is a reminder that the deadline for early bird registration for
> PyCon DC 2004 is February 1, 2004.  Early bird registration is $175;
> after that, it will be $200 through March 17, then $250 at the door.

Unfortunately this gave a too rose-colored view on the not-so-early
registration fees.  The correct price schedule is:

- Early bird (through Feb 1)   $175
- Normal reg (until March 17)  $250  <-- correction!
- Walk-ins                     $300  <-- correction!

To register, visit:

    http://www.pycon.org/dc2004/register/

I urge everybody coming to the conference to register ASAP -- save
yourself or your employer $75!!!  You have until February 1st.