[Zope-Annce] Zope 3 sprint at PyCon 2004

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Jan 27 07:20:03 EST 2004

I'm planning to host a Zope 3 sprint at PyCon 2004,

   http://www.python.org/pycon/dc2004/

There is room for sprinting March 20-23.

Attending a Zope 3 sprint is a good way to:

- Contribute to Zope 3

- Learn about Zope 3 development

- Meet and work with Zope developers

As an added bonus, PyCon sprints provide an opportunity
to meet and interact with developers on other Python projects.

To plan this sprint, I need to get an idea of who might participate.
The schedule and tasks for the sprint will depend on participant's
availability, skills and intereest.

If there are participants who haven't worked on Zope 3 before, I will
present an in-depth hands-on Zope 3 developemnt tutorial.

Tasks will depend on participants interests. They can range from
UI or application development, to refactoring, to documentation.

If you are interested, please contact me as *soon as possible* and
let me know:

- What days you'd like to participage from the possible dates of
   March 20-23.

- What your skill level is, either as a Zope or Python developer

- If you know, what sorts of projects you'd be interested in working
   on.

Jim