[Zope-Annce] Re: [Zope3-dev] [ann] ZopeThree4Two 0.1-ZopeX3-3.0.0b1

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Fri Jun 11 17:40:35 EDT 2004

On Friday 11 June 2004 05:10 pm, Christian Heimes wrote:
 > At EuroPython I coded a new product called ZopeThree4Two. It contains
 > the packages zope.* Zope3 except of zope.app. The product itself is very
 > easy and straigt on. It contains only a make file and a __init__.py
 > appart from some docs.

Very interesting!  I just released a separate distribution of zope.interface
for people that want interfaces but not the rest of Zope; this was or
particular interest to the Twisted folks.  More information is available at:

    http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/interface-dev/2004-June/000036.html

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>