[Zope-Annce] Zope Lists

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Wed Jun 23 15:42:34 EDT 2004

The zope.org lists have been migrated to new hardware.   The lists and
archives are updated as of  ~10 minutes prior to the DNS switch; so I
expect them to be as current as I could get.  I've heard of people
getting resubscribed to lists which they had recently unsubscribed
from.  Since the old system was not being managed by us, I do not have
any details as to what/why that might have happened, so if you find
youself resubscribed now we appologize.  This should not continue to
happen and if anyone experiences further problems please let us know ASAP.
Thank You,
Andrew Sawyers

--
Zope Corporation