[Zope-Annce] Sounding out mailling list policies - Slight revision

Ken Manheimer klm at zope.com
Fri Jun 25 17:52:03 EDT 2004

A change in plan - i just glanced at recent traffic on the zope list, and
there is more garbage than legitimate postings.  Not good.  I intend to
turn on rejection of non-subscriber-postings immediately for the
zope at zope.org list, and revisit the decision tuesday, after people have
had the opportunity to weigh in (and establish whether, eg, gmane posting
works ok).

Ken again
klm at zope.com