[Zope-Annce] Recently released free Documentation from ZopeMag

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Tue Sep 21 07:43:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

ZopeMag is pleased to announce the following documentation recently
released for free in Issue 8:

* Article *

"Introduction to CPS"
http://www.zopemag.com/Issue008/Section_Articles/article_IntroCPS.html

* Product Review *

"DocFinderTab"
http://www.zopemag.com/Issue008/Section_Products/
product_DocFinderTab.html

(The mxODBC product review will also be free when we publish it this
weekend)

* miniGuide *

to Zope Hosting

http://www.zopemag.com/Guides/miniGuide_ZopeHosting.html

We have also revisited Issue 5 and have decided it was important to
make this excellent article freely available:

"Converting the State of Hawaii Governor’s Website to Plone"

http://www.zopemag.com/Issue005/Section_Articles/
article_PloneInHawaii.html

bees are busy rewriting Part I and will publish within the next few
weeks Part II of our popular SuperGuide for Newbies.

If you can't make it to the Plone Conference you can also check out
this free nugget from our soon to be announced Issue 9 line up of
articles:

"Improving WebDAV in Zope and Plone"
http://www.zopemag.com/Issue009/Section_Articles/
article_PloneWebDAV.html

We could not make *one* article contribution without the continued
support of our subscribers. They pay for our writers and editing of all
articles we publish. Being a subscriber comes with lots of benefits
including access to *all* our back issues for the duration of the
subscription. Of course you also get access to tons of great articles
exclusively available to subscribers. Support the only Zope Magazine --
sign up today!