[Zope-Annce] Highly paid contractor position

Lloyd Chandler lchandler at astoncarter.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 12:20:22 EST 2005

I have a very lucrative position based in London for a developer with at
least 18 months commercial python and zope and around about 6 months CMF
based development.  Candidates should also have at least 1 years worth
of HTML JavaScript, and CSS. Experience on UNIX, preferably Ret Hat and
Solaris is beneficial and an understanding of web infrastructure
including web protocols and designing web applications for scalability
and resilience.  This is a very lucrative contract in a top financial
institution for at least 6 months contracting or could even a highly
paid permanent role.  If you are interested or know of any suitable
candidates that are please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 739
5500 (ask for Lloyd) or drop me a quick e-mail.  This position is
available immediately but my client will wait for candidates to work
their current notice period.

Lloyd Chandler
Aston Carter Limited |
*+44 (0)20 7739 5500 | *+44 (0)20 7739 0020

*: www.astoncarter.co.uk <blocked::http://www.astoncarter.co.uk>
2004 ATSCo Corporate Member of the Year

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please return
it to the sender, delete the email and destroy any copies of it.
The information contained in this email are the views of the author and
may not necessarily reflect those of The Company