[Zope-PTK] U/L Document Presents save or Open Dialog

Travis Llewellyn travisll@comfedcu.org
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:00:19 -0500

I have a quick question.  If I upload a Word file using the Wizard it adds
it ok but the first time I click on it it present a dialog asking to open or
save, I select open, then it presents another dialog asking the same thing I
click open and it opens the windows dialog askin with what program.  After I
click cancel then clik on the file again it opens immediately in Word like
it is supposed to.

Do I have something configured wrong or is his how it is supposed to be?

My thinking is ifI u/l a word document when you click on it it should open
word with the file.

Travis