[Zope-PTK] SQLMember portal error

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:53:46 -0400 (EDT)

  Hi, Bill.

  I think you are probably the only person to attempt to use the SQL
user forlder in some time.  Sometime soon (this month by the look of
it, but I daren't be more specific) LoginManager will replace both the
ZODB and SQL member folders that I rolled.  This will be a much saner
and more managable situation.  If SQL membership is something you just
gotta have in the mean time, let me know and I'll try to kick the
kinks back out of the existing one.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228