[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal's PortalWizard and other wizards broken

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Ricardo Marques wrote:

> Hallo all,

  Hello, and welcome.

> I get a list like this:
>
> 00 (This object from the unknown product is broken!)
> 01 (This object from the unknown product is broken!)
> 02 (This object from the unknown product is broken!)
>
> My Zope version is 2.1.2  I have read that PTK
> requires Zope 2.1.3. However, I don't know if this
> difference could be enough to cause this problem and,
> besides, I can't find a way to easily upgrade the Zope
> version to 2.1.3 (yes, I have read the HowTo on
> upgrading Zope, but it just does not sound to be easy
> enough!
>  ;-)

  I also recommend updating to the present release (2.1.6).  The
version of Zope is the only thing that sounds unusual about your
configuration.  I have not had a report of this particular bug from
anyone else, so I am pretty confident this will solve your problem.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228