[Zope-PTK] Improving the PTK reviewing system

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:59:23 -0400

Just a meta-comment.  Mike posted this yesterday afternoon.  By the time
I got to the Wiki page this morning, there were already comments from
three folks!

I think it will be _fantastic_ if:

  o The PTK list participates deeply in the design of the PTK.

  o The PTK list even participates in the implementation, with others
getting checkin were appropriate.

  o The Wiki is used to capture design, rather than everything flowing
past (and being lost) in email.

So, good job participating in the design and keep it up!  The PTK is
showing the way that DC can open up the software process.

--Paul