[Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:44:22 -0500

Like a few have stated here. The site I'm working on will depend greatly
on the features of the PTK. I am not currently up to speed on the PTK as
I have been working thru other materials.

I have just recently downloaded the latest version of the PTK. I don't
have CVS set up yet on this Win95 machine at work. I am in the process
of purchasing my development machine for home which will have Linux.
Then I'll be ready to roll.

I will begin this week working thru the PTK archives and source to wrap
my head around it. I'll be more than happy to contribute.

Count me in on the open effort.

Jimmie Houchin