[Zope-PTK] PTK0.8.1 not installing w/ Zope2.2 - OOTB

ed colmar element@immersivearts.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:39:06 -0600

I had the same thing happen, and found a simple solution:

 I copied the "DemoPortal.zexp" from
../zopehome/lib/python/Products/PTKDemo/ to ../Zopehome/import/

Imported "DemoPortal.zexp" to the ControlPanel/Products folder

Restarted zope

add a "portal" to a folder.

Hope this helps

-ed-