[Zope-PTK] Moving from older version to newer?

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:03:09 -0400 (EDT)

As we've tried to indicate by the version numbers (0.x), PTK is under
active development.  Though we've added code to try and accomplish
backwards compatibility, this isn't a primary goal.

I doubt that, going forward, previous versions of PTK will work with the
new PTK architecture landing later this week.

--Paul