[Zope-PTK] Debugging PTK II

Fabio Forno fad@interfree.it
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:57:28 +0200

Hi,
I've started using and debugging the new PTK from the CVS. I will send
bugs and my corrections to this ML when I find some.

My first two corrections:

- In the register method of the Portal ZClass I've added this test at
the beginning, as it was trying to check the password also when the
validate_email property was set to true. The absence of this test caused
an exception as password and confirm where not defined

<dtml-if expr="not portal_properties.validate_email">
  <dtml-let
failMessage="portal_registration.testPasswordValidity(password,
confirm)">
    <dtml-if failMessage>
      <dtml-return expr="join_form(_.None, _, error=failMessage)">
    </dtml-if>
  </dtml-let>
</dtml-if>

- In the roster method, in the generic interface, I've modifyed the user
listing line to get the Home Url of the member:

ByE,
Fabio Forno