[Zope-PTK] password bug in members index_html page????

Francisco Monge Francisco Monge <fmonge@cecosi.com.sv>
29 Aug 2000 22:59:54 -0000

Hi,

when I'm trying to access a members page, a window
appears asking for a username and a password.  If a
click cancel, the images (logo and the go bouton in the
search box) shows as broken, if I enter a username and
a password, everthing is ok.  Also, if the images shows
up as broken and I click on View in the toolbox,
everthing show up ok.

This only happen with the index_html document.
I have alredy set the document as published.

I'm using :
Zope 2.2.1 in Windows NT
Todays (29/08/2000) PTK CVS

thank very much .... and sorry for my english ;)

Francisco Monge