[Zope-PTK] NTuser Folder :

neeloy_saha neeloy_saha@infy.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:39:48 +0530

Hi,
I want to validate users against the NT User domain name...I choose ur
product and was able to install it . Now that shows me all the user names in
my domain ... so I guess that's working fine.
Problem :
I have selected one user and alloted him the role of  manager by using local
roles. Now when I try to log in using the manage screen for that folder  I
am unable to do so......can u throw some light as to how i can go abt -doing
this....?? I have given him the permission to view manage screens using the
security tab. so that is not the problem
 is there any problem with registry keys!!
The user will be given every role for which there is a subkey that they can
read (a subkey under the key listed below). You must create these keys and
set the security appropriately.
How do i create these keys?????