[Zope-PTK] Workflow - security model

Chalu Kim chalu@egenius.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 14:32:29 -0500

In my previous message, I have mentioned two idea;

1. selective packing built into generic object model
2. selective ZODB mounting to create that subversioning
3. with this, a utility to extract sub-object into ZODB mountable file

Once, these things are in place. We can take it a step further to create
portable ZODB.

Building CVS into Zope to create sub-version does not sound nice. It
definitely throws something off.

Showing PTK and demo without proper workflow to clients for feedback has
been; that is nice but ....

What Jay expresses in his wants is what I hear.