[Zope-PTK] FYI Python based workflow system

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 06:41:47 -0500

We actually contacted them to setup a consulting arrangement, meaning we'd
fund some work.  We didn't get much of a response.  I'm not sure what they
are up to these days, but they're certainly really smart in this area.

--Paul