[Zope-PTK] Can't install PTK

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@worldonline.cz
Sat, 09 Dec 2000 23:41:46 +0100

I tried to install latest PTK (0.9.2) on Zope 2.2.4

I copied versions 0.7.0, 0.8.2, 0.9.0 and 0.9.2, and I placed them into
lib/python/Products, always allowing overwrite.

Then I copied Wizard.zexp and DemoPortal.zexp into the import dir.

When I try to import Wizard.zexp, I get this error, even though there is
no previous Wizard entry in Control Panel/Products:
Error Type: Duplicate Class Ids
               Error Value: None

When I try to import Demoportal.zexp, I get this error:
Error Type: SystemError
               Error Value: Failed to import class AnObject from module
               Products.PythonMethod.PythonMethod

I had no problems with Zope 2.2.2 and PTK 0.9.0

--
Milos