[Zope-PTK] Is This Overkill for My App?

Ben Ocean beno@TheWebsons.com
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 08:34:56 -0800

Hi;
I have been commissioned to develop an Internet marketing program for a
national manufacturer of nutritional supplements. Our sales goal is to reach
64,000 units per month within a year. As both a netizen, a marketer and a
makeshift programmer <g>, I realize the most realistic way of achieving this
goal is by developing community. However, this is something we shall phase
in: we have neither the traffic nor the budget initially. It seems logical
to me to build the ability to develop community into the infrastructure of
the Web site from the initial coding, as opposed to retrofitting it later,
hence working with the PTK, but what are your thoughts?
TIA,
BenO