[Zope-PTK] Side Items

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:10:41 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Noa wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to integrate the PTK review mechanism into our website.
>
> I want to create portal content that is not contained in the Portal
> Object, but is Cataloged and reviewed etc. like PortalContent (I would
> assign the appropriate roles in the external folders)
>
> Is this option supported?

    No, it is not.  You may be able to hack it to work for you on your
own, but you'd be doing it on your own.  If you decide to persue this,
you'd probably be better off to just use the relevant bits of code in your
own classes rather than trying to make the Portal classes work in your
setup.  It shouldn't be too hard to find the bits you are interested in
PortalContent and PortalCatalog.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228