[Zope-PTK] PTK at the /

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:51:56 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> I don't think it's possible to have the Portal at the root. However, there's
> no reason why you can't have your root index_html and header and footer do a
> <dtml-with YourPortal> and start doing Portalish things.

    It is theoretically possible.  Or, to but it another way, this is a
requirement of the PTK.  The code to support this is in there, but I
inherited it, and have never tested it.  I will try to document how this
is supposed to be done later today.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228