[Zope-PTK] Version Dependencies in Zope vs PTK -- Help object in DemoPortal broken

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:06:04 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Jeff Sasmor wrote:

> This example was seen after clicking on the *structured text* link in
> the Add Content page of the Document Creation Wizard.

    I haven't actually written the text that's supposed to be behind that
link.  I guess I was hoping that everyone knew what structured text was
and wouldn't click on it.  ;-)  Thanks for reminding me.

> One spelling error:  Contributer on the security tab should be spelled
> Contributor.

    Eww, it's bad to misspell Roles.  Thanks again.

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228