[Zope-PTK] New PortalContent procedure and other Qs

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:31:30 -0700

Any work on when this will be available (a basic guide to the required
stuff for adding a new user-addable protal content object)? I have quite
a few things I'd like to implement. :) I don't neccesarily need a ful
out howto, but  alist of things to be done 9and where) would go a _long_
way.

I noticed that (at least in the demoportal) there is no option for a
user to delete any of his/her content. Does PTKBase have the hooks for
this, and it is just not implemented in the demo?

In the meantime, I have turned my attention to other Protal activities,
such as versions of ZDiscussions and KnowledgeKit that are PTK aware
(minor changes really), and overall PTK thoughts.

Bill

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.