[Zope-PTK] Observation regarding toolbox

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:52:16 -0700

OK, now that I have some new content object(s), I noticed something
regarding the toolbox. When any user with the permission to View an
object actually does so, they get a link in the toolbox to View the
object.

Seems to me it would confuse some viewers. At minimum, it might confuse
some of us working on content (not that I did a double-take or anything
...). ;)

Now a question (yes, another :):
Can the 'wizard' as currently implemented be used for adding ZClasses
and other objects? What methods would have to be added to ZClasses, for
example, if any?

Honestly-I-am-getting-somewhere-with-all-of-this-ly y'rs,
Bill

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.