[Zope-PTK] PTK quotas

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:15:57 -0500

Unfortunately the PTK isn't the right place to put quotas.  Rather, this
is something for the object database.  Why?  It's hard to tell all the
places in the object system where a user might have some data (e.g. the
Catalog).

--Paul

http://slashdot.org/
wilson@visi.com   |   <dtml-var pithy_quote>     | http://linux.com/