[Zope-PTK] Installation problem

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:24:16 -0800

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:32:57 -0500
Paul Everitt <Paul@digicool.com> wrote:

> I very seriously doubt that the PTK mailing list people want the
> kind of traffic that you're discussing.

As a large portion of the PTK list traffic is, "I'm having problems,
why?" I suspect that having the initial filing of a Tracker entry
echoed to the PTK list would be just fine.  It would further tend to
winnow out real from user problems for y'all at DC (let the
membership do it for your).  Folloups inside the Tracker could then
be left to the Tracker, or to another list for those really
interested.

> As for checkin messages, yep, we should do that.

Thanks.

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu