[Zope-PTK] New in the CVS

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:45:29 -0500 (EST)

    If this cvs commit ever finishes, I'll have checked in a version with
an actual user interface.  'Desktop' and the member menu are working,
though the buttons on 'Desktop' don't do anything yet.  I've put a fair
bit of work into making the desktop browser and the context menu work as
they should for all of Members, Owners and Managers.  Do kick the tires,
if you are inclined.

    Note that most the changes are in the ZClasses-- delete your ZopeOrg
product and import the new version.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228