[Zope-PTK] Q: Per-role interface

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:25:47 -0500

For our sample portal I think that most of the non-Manager roles will
have the same interface (perhaps Reviewers will have a box showing what
they need to look at).  However, I'm just trying to provide a facility
that lets the interface be extended/trimmed on a per-role basis.
Someone might come up with an arbitrary new role and change the way it
looks.

--Paul