[Zope-PTK] Revised DemoPortal finally out

Jonathan listsmurf@vgmi.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:27:38 +0200

>> Zope returns a 'Resource not found' error. This is also the case when
>> I catalog all DTML Documents in the SiteIndex and search for all
>> documents containing 'username' for example. When the link to
>> username's homepage is clicked, Zope returns the same error. It works
>> when I request
>>
>>   /Members/username/index_html/index_html
>>
>> which shows me username's homepage. Am I overlooking something here?
>> Is there a fix or workaround for it?
>

>In the Tracker and the Archives.

The archives give me a workaround for the Member page 'index_html'
problem, but nothing on how to have the catalog index the right
pages. It also affects publishing a user's homepage... Issue 91 from
the PTK Tracker tells me that there is someone else having the same
problem, but apparently no solution yet.

So there is not really a workaround for the problem, nor a fix. Yet.

Thanks.

Jonathan