[Zope-PTK] Membership system problems

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:30:43 GMT

Hello,

I have not yet looked at how things are setup in DemoPortal.
But I am trying to use tazzzzz's Membership system based on LoginManager
within a testing site on Zope 2.2b3.

The site is basically :

/acl_users (where I have a Manager user which owns all the Zope objects)
/folder/index_html
       /subfolder1
       /subfolder2

I add a Membership object in /folder with a Manager account (with another
password) to manage folder.
I was able to register a second user which I call 'toto'.
But when I close my browser and go back to log in I cannot with either of
both accounts. (Cookies are authorized on the computer.)
What is the problem ?
Where are the users' account information stored ?

Regards,
Kamon