[Zope-PTK] helping my decision

Didier Georgieff Didier Georgieff <dgieff@divinerites.com>
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:08:33 +0100

Hello,
I'm new to the PTK, and would like to have an advice from the PTK
community about using actual PTK for a workable project before
taking this road.

From what i read in the wiki and archives, PTK is going to be under
a major rewrite/design.
Is it reasonnable to start working on a portal NOW with actual PTK
and is there any major incompatibility with PTK future
implementation ?

If the response is reasonably "safe", i would take this PTK road
(instead od collecting products and reinventing the wheel), and
would be glad to contribute according to my young zope knowledge.

thanks for any advice/opinion.
Didier.

--
Divine Rites - Strasbourg, France
10" Storming the Citadel available via mail order only !

Radio Birdman, New Christs, Deniz Tek, Citadel Records & more ...
http://www.divinerites.com