[Zope-PTK] ZOPE PTK Usage

Mario Premke mapr0003@stud.uni-sb.de
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:04:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I'm an even more novice and facing a similar problem:
Making a portal for sharing and evaluating documents for
a science community ...
I installed the the PortalDemo.zexp and Convenience Release from:
http://www.zope.org/Members/tazzzzz/PTK
Since the documentation for PTK is somewhat meagerly I would be
interested in exchange of experiences with customizing PTK.
(i.e. how to add additional features like openticket and the like)
For now I only try to understand how PTK works at all ...
Cheers,
MArio