[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal with LM support. Good and bad...

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:29:48 -0600

For the sake of reintegrating Membership with PTK, I thought I would try the latest set of
stuff (PTK, ZPatterns, LM, Membership-mine, etc).

A normal ZODB-based PTK installs fine, AND, I can change to Membership (this is GOOD),
though I lose the initial superuser account. This is BAD because I don't have user
management set up yet...(if anyone knows why I can't get user.__roles to keep a change,
I'm all ears/eyes!)

However, when trying to create a portal with 'Experimental Login Manager Support", it
returns a Resource not found error:
<!--
testportal2
GET
-->

Any clues before I spent time looking for a possible wild goose?

BTW, as per the Email exhange earlier, I will be taking over Membership. I anticiapte
having an updated version out in the bext day or two, and Kevin will pull his off of
Zope.org to avoid clashes, and people still getting the old version.

I'll post an announcement here when I get the new stuff up.

Bill
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.