[Zope-PTK] PTK and DMTL Documents ...progress!

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:02:39 -0600

OK, I thought I would look deeper into this, and my thoughts on that are
posted in the Tracker (Tres, seems my supportor role isn't functioning,
I couldn't take ownership of anything?), but I thought I would sum up
some recent (last 15 minutes) investigations.

DTML Document Works. IFF you don't then call a DTML Method that calls
getPortal().
Make sense?

Basically, take a DTML DOcument, and drop standard_html_header. Now, put
the calls to get portal (copy them form standard_html_header if you are
as lazy as I am;) into the test DTML Document. It works.

Basically, what I believe is happening, is that the aquisition path (?)
is somehow munged or broken when taking that trip from Portal -> DTML
Document -> DTML Method.

Not sure, but it almost sounds like the problem lies within DTML
Document, and this just exposed it.

Open to ideas...