[Zope-PTK] Getting in synch ...

nhead@esoc.esa.de nhead@esoc.esa.de
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:27:07 +0100

Assembled gurus, sorry for interrupting:

I'm trying to get (re)started with PTL after a lengthy absence and I'd like to
catch up with the bleeding edge again.
I grabbed the CVS (0.7.1 seems so old that it's probably not worth it anymore),
along with the CVS Zope and ZPatterns0.3, 20 June/18:00 CEST.

This appears to be a valid combination as much as none of the products are
broken after I've done all the installs.

When I try and import DemoPortal.zexp (from the Product Management area) however
things die, with copmlaints about failing to import ZClass_for_MembersMixin.

Is this just because I hit the CVS at a time when things were inconsistent or
have I got an invalid combination of products (or is the DemoPortal just not
updated at the moment?).

Is there any way to proceed (my PTK Zen never got this far) without using
DemoPortal or to regenerate it?

Thanks in advance,

Nigel.
nhead@houbits.com