[Zope-PTK] Can't import DemoPortal.zexp

Jonathan listsmurf@vgmi.net
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:19:12 +0200

Didn't get any response, so here we go again. I still can't get the
PTK to work. Downloaded a fresh binary Zope 2.1.6, got the PTK
straight from CVS and tried importing 'DemoPortal.zexp' from the
'import' directory after copying everything inside 'ZopePTK' to the
Products directory.

No dice. LoginManager, Membership and PTKDemo are broken.
LoginManager gives an error which seems to be related to ZPatterns:

Traceback (innermost last):
   File "/usr/local/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 387, in
     import_products product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
   File "/usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/__init__.py", line 1,
     in ? import LoginManager, LoginMethods, UserSources
   File "/usr/local/zope/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/LoginManager.py", line
     7, in ? from Products.ZPatterns.PlugIns import PlugInGroup
ImportError: No module named ZPatterns.PlugIns

Any ideas?

Jonathan