[Zope-PTK] Error when adding Portal

Neil Burnett neil@efc.be
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:31:00 +0200

Here's what I had to do:

Its on step 3 of the Wizrad:

Step 3 of 3: Specify Mail Settings and create Manager account

towards the bottom it says:

As the last step, please provide the information for the first Portal
Manager account. If you have already run this Wizard, you do not need to
enter anything this time.

Here enter a new user name and details, not the one you use to manage Zope.
You now have a new account with which to manage the Portal.

Did that help?

Neil