[Zope-PTK] Solved?! (Can't import DemoPortal.zexp)

Jonathan listsmurf@vgmi.net
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:02:44 +0200

>The problem is that someone has removed the PersistentUserSource file from
>PTKDemo, where MemberMixIn resides.  I tired adding it back myself but that
>doesn't help...

Solved it more or less (I hope). It imports and adds a 'Portal' to
the list of available objects. Here's how:

  - Copy 'PersistentUserSource.py' from 'Membership'
    to 'PTKDemo' (both in your products folder)
  - Open '__init__.py' in 'PTKDemo'
  - Add 'PersistentUserSource' to import
  - Add the following code below the membership classes:

    context.registerBaseClass(PersistentUserSource.MemberMixin,
                              '_ZClass_for_MemberMixin')

I am not sure that's how it's supposed to work, but it works so far :)

Cya
Jonathan